From the very beginning, Crunch Fitness offered members the standard gym equipment, a unique set of classes, logo merchandise, and quality personal training. Their mission was to create an accepting environment that would support and encourage members, and provide enough entertainment to make the workouts fun. They offered all these amenities at reasonable prices so all community members could benefit. No matter the cost, clubs can attract more members by offering deals and Crunch Fitness does have a number of them. This article will review some of the best Crunch Fitness deals and discounts, and explain how to find coupons to supplement your savings.
Crunch Fitness Deals and Coupons
Even with low prices, it just makes sense to take advantage of discounts whenever they are available. At certain times of the year, Crunch Fitness offers promotions where new members can join without paying the annual fee or for a discounted first-month rate. There are also discounted corporate memberships and those for special groups. For current members, special programs are offered at a discounted rate. In addition, many coupon sites offer free trials or free memberships.
Crunch Fitness Deals
There are various deals that you can find on the Crunch Fitness website. These are generally time-limited and offered by a specific club so you need to check the site often.
- Crunch Fitness New Member Deal – This is for new members who join during the promotion period. Members can enroll and either has the annual fee waived (a savings of $49 to $125), or pay first month’s dues of $5 (a savings of $10 to $120).
- Crunch Fitness Special Group Rates – If you purchase a corporate membership or work for the Police, Fire, or Defense Department, your monthly membership costs are significantly reduced. (Generally a 50% savings).
- Crunch Fitness Personal Training Packages – Current members can purchase personal training packages for $50 off the regular price.
Crunch Fitness Coupons
You can find similar discounts and deals by visiting some of the more popular voucher websites. These are also time limited and you need to visit often to find the best deals. Currently, RetailMeNot has coupons available for five day free trials and 25% off new memberships. Dealscove has similar coupons but the one that is most interesting is a coupons for a free one year membership. You simply go to the site, click on the coupon, and enter the promo code on your Crunch Fitness membership application. You can also find coupons on these sites for logo merchandise.
Membership Costs of Crunch Fitness Membership
There are a few different membership levels at Crunch Fitness.
- Base memberships – give access to all amenities but at one club only. The costs can range from $10 to $100 per month and have a annual fee between $45 and $175.
- Peak memberships – allow access to all clubs for a cost of between $25 to $130 per month. The annual costs are the same as above.
- Corporate memberships – these members pay between $10 and $40 a month for access to all amenities at their local club. The annual rate varies depending on the agreement.
Yearly costs for these memberships range between $225 and $1375. Viewing these amounts shows why it pays to look for deals and discounts before joining. The savings can be significant but most deals are offered only at certain times so check the sites often.