Fitness 19 can be considered the “no frills” workout club because they concentrate on providing the basics rather than special amenities. When you join Fitness 19, you will find treadmills, ellipticals, stair masters, hammer strength and life fitness machines, and free weights and weight training areas. Some clubs even offer a variety of classes and a free fitness assessment. All of these facilities are included with membership. The annual costs for a Fitness 19 membership are among the lowest in the industry but that does not mean that you cannot benefit from deals and discounts. This article will detail some of the Fitness 19 deals you can find and the Fitness 19 coupons you can use to save money.
Fitness 19 Deals & Coupons
Clubs often offer membership deals that reduce the monthly cost to $9.99 which is a savings of at least $5. There are also special programs at some gyms where new members can receive free fitness assessments and personalized plans. If you commit to a longer-term membership, you receive a discount and the company offers free training for senior citizens. Voucher websites like Groupon have coupons available for additional discounts.
Fitness 19 Deals
The deals offered vary from club to club but each offer limited-time-only discounts. Some examples are below:
- Membership dues discount – The regular price of a membership is between $14.99 and $24.99 but you can find deals that reduce this cost to $9.99 per month. You still need to pay whatever annual fees exist.
- IN BODY – New members receive this program for free. InBody is an accurate, total body assessment offered at Fitness 19. You work with a personal trainer to measure your muscle and fat percentages, and design your perfect fitness plan based on those numbers.
- Silver Sneakers – Senior citizens can train for free at Fitness 19 in conjunction with the nationally recognized Silver Sneakers program. This program saves seniors all the annual costs which can amount to over $200 per year.
Fitness 19 Coupons
There are a number of websites you can visit to find additional discounts and coupons. For example, you can get 50% off the cost of an annual membership at either yipit.com or couponbear.com. One of the best offers is from Groupon. There you will find coupons for either a two month (save $170) or one year memberships for 70% off (save over $250) the regular price.
Membership Costs of Fitness 19 Membership
Fitness 19 has two levels of membership. Costs vary depending on the club so the numbers below are just examples.
- One Club Membership – You choose a home club and get access to all the amenities that the club offers. The annual fee is $48.98 and monthly dues are $9.99 per month.
- Multi-Club Membership – You are able to attend any Fitness 19 club. The annual fee is $29.98 and the monthly dues are $14.99.
Read our guide on Fitness 19 membership packages and fees for more details.
Even with the low monthly costs, there are obvious benefits to the coupons offering a few months for free. Also, if you can save the annual fee, you can save a significant amount.