The amenities at Gold’s Gyms vary by location but each offers cardio and strength equipment, as well as group fitness classes. Regardless of the membership level you choose, you gain access to all the basic facilities of the club. There are also advanced classes that can be joined for an additional fee. To reduce the annual costs of membership and special programs, many people search for Gold’s Gym deals and coupons. This article will list the deals offered directly by Gold’s Gym and the discounts available from other sites.
Gold’s Gym Deals and Coupons
Many of the clubs offer a variety of deals to new members. If you are patient enough to search for Golds Gym deals, you can save up to $50 on initiation or annual fees and another $20+ on monthly dues. By referring new members, you can also accumulate points to get additional discounts. You can find coupons for 10 to 20% off on a variety of external voucher websites. These are generally good for special programs at specific clubs.
Gold’s Gym Fitness Deals
The deals you can find vary by location but a few examples are listed below:
- Silver Sneakers Program – Anyone aged sixty and over can workout free at any location. This program is provided in conjunction with community agencies concerned with the overall health of the aging population.
- New Member Discounts – At some clubs, at certain times of the year, you can join for a $1 annual fee and only $20 per month dues. This deal still provides total access to all club amenities at a savings of about $170 a year.
- 3-Month Membership Deal – Rather than discounting memberships, some clubs offer new memberships for free as long as you commit for a 12-month period. These deals usually extend for a two to three- month period, a savings of up to $200.
Gold’s Gym Coupons
You can find many of the deals listed above at sites other than Gold’s. A coupon for the 3-month free membership deal is sponsored by Groupon.com and represent a savings of up to 72%. You can also search similar Gold’s Gym deals on voucher sites including hotdeals.com and dontpayfull.com. For example, if you check hotdeals.com today you will find a coupon for 90% off a membership package and another for up to 84% off of membership and personal training sessions.
Membership Costs of Gold’s Gym Membership
There are three levels of membership at Gold’s.
- GOLD – for $29.99 a month and a $49 initiation fee, members can access cardio and strength equipment, studio classes, functional training and a fitness assessment, and the pool and sauna if available.
- PLATINUM – the initiation fee is $29 and the monthly dues are $39.99 a month. This level of membership includes all amenities included in the Gold level plus the Kids Club, tanning services, and discounts at the snack bar and in the pro shop.
- SILVER – this level provides access to one club only. The initiation fee is $69 and the monthly dues are $19.95, and includes all Gold amenities except the pool and sauna.
Take a look at our guide on Gold’s Gym membership fees for further information.
As you can see, a Gold’s Gym membership provides a variety of tools you can use and paths that you can follow to reach your fitness goals. This will cost you anywhere from $200 to over $500 annually. While these prices are reasonable, discounts are readily available and you should be patient and pursue the best deal for you.